Powerful and dependable performance.
Engineered for years of reliable performance, the Evolution 1 HP delivers power, and has been designed to prevent clogs by grinding food scraps finer.
- 1 HP long-lasting, Dura-Drive induction motor features jam-busting torque to power through tough food scraps.
- 10-Year in-home limited warranty that provides service in the convenience of your home. That means We Come to You whenever your InSinkErator garbage disposal needs service within the warranty period.
- The quietest disposal on the market is equipped with our Quietest SoundSeal Technology, featuring a custom-molded Sound Jacket, Anti-Vibration Mount and Tailpipe Coupler, and Quiet Collar Sink Baffle to reduce noise and vibration from the disposer.
- The Sound Jacket, a thick, custom-molded insulation that surrounds the disposal to trap and muffle noise.
- The Anti-Vibration Mount and Tailpipe Coupler help reduce noise and vibration transferred from the disposal to the sink and downstream plumbing.
- Advanced Grind for tough and fibrous food scraps.
- Our 4-Stage MultiGrind Technology has been designed prevent clogs and reduce odor. After achieving our finest grind in the first three stages, a cleansing paddle rinses any remaining residue for advanced odor reduction.
- Our EZ Connect disposals are easier to install than ever before. These dispoals feature our EZ Connect Cord or Hardwire Adapter, removable dishwasher inlet plug, EZ Grip Handles, and Lift & Latch technology to simplify installation.
- Removable Dishwasher Inlet Plug can be quickly removed with the included wrenchette.
- Lift & Latch Technology Hassle-free sink connection for faster installation.
- Removable Antimicrobial Baffle is dishwasher safe & antimicrobial to inhibit odor-causing bacteria
- Safe for use with properly maintained septic tanks.
|Type of Feed
|Permanently Lubricated Upper & Lower Bearings
|Shipping Weight (Approx.)
|18 lbs. 9oz.
|Average Water Usage
|Approx. 1 Gallon per Person Per Day
|Average Electrical Usage
|3-4 KWh per Year
|Dishwasher Drain Connection
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.