Broan Elite Custom Power Pack RMP1/RMPE The Broan Elite Custom Power Pack is designed to fit flush with the bottom of a cabinet or custom hood that's 30 to 48 in. wide.
Features & Benefits
- Model RMP17004 features a 400 CFM internal blower with the power you need at 9.0 sones, using 6" round ductwork for easy installation
- Model RMPE7004 offers several external blower options: four exterior in 600, 900, 1200 or 1500 CFM and four in-line in 280, 600, 800, or 1100 CFM. (Blowers sold separately.)
- Multi-speed slide control allows you to set just the right exhaust speed to keep up with whatever is cooking
- Dual 50-watt Halogen lamps (GU10, MR16, 50-watt max included) provide brilliant lighting over the cooktop and surrounding area
- Dishwasher-safe aluminum filter features a quick-release latch and professional style appearance for good looks and a fresh kitchen
- Optional non-duct filters (FILTEREB40) must be used for indoor exhaust recirculation; some ductwork required
- Optional stainless steel liners complete the custom look of your hood and protect surrounding cabinetry (for 18"-21" deep cabinet - RML7030S, RML7036S or RML7048S; for 21-24" deep cabinet - RML7030L, RML7036L OR RML7048L sold separately).
- Heat Sentry adjusts speed of blower to High automatically in case of excess heat, to prolong product life
- Compatible with optional Broan Make-up Air Dampers (MD6TU or MD8TU, sold separately) to fit 6" or 8" ducting and help to balance the air pressure when the range hood is in use, keeping your environment comfortable
- Multispeed control
- Install power pack so that the bottom of the unit is 24 to 48 inches above the cooking surface
- Two 50-watt halogen lights included
- Optional non-ducted filters (FILTEREB40) for indoor exhaust recirculation, some ductwork required.
- Optional custom hood liners in 30", 36", and 48" widths.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.