Broan Elite E661 Series The clean, seamless design of this thinner than average range hood fits snugly under cabinets and provides quiet and effective ventilation performance. Subtle, multi-speed controls connect to centrifugal blowers while halogen lighting brilliantly accents the easy to clean stainless steel bottom containing dishwasher safe filters. The E661 high performance range hood beautifully combines high style and modern convenience to satisfy even the most discerning homeowner.
Features & Benefits
- Boost mode operates at up to 600 CFM; Normal setting operates at a quiet 0.4 sones
- Large recessed filter area increases capture and fully enclosed filter bottom ensures fast and easy clean-up
- 3-speed control with boost memorizes last setting and 5-minute delay shut off feature make operation simple and convenient
- Dual 50-watt halogen lights have last setting memory and transitional theater lighting which intensifies gradually (light bulbs included)
- Heat Sentry detects excess heat and adjusts blower to high automatically to prolong product life
- Dishwasher safe aluminum filters
- 550 CFM internal blower.
- Recessed bottom and forward filters increase capture capability.
- 3-speed control with boost memorizes last setting.
- Heat Sentry™ turns unit to boost to remove excess heat.
- Dual 50-watt halogen lights focus toward the center for brilliant full cook-top lighting.
- Dishwasher safe aluminum filters.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.